We loved the perfection of mac and cheese pizza, but now it’s time to kick it up a notch. Presenting Garlic Smashed Buffalo mac and cheese pizza. It’s the perfect marriage of mac and cheese, pizza, and flavorful garlicy buffalo ranch dressing.
Note: This article contains affiliate links to products that I love and use to make mac and cheese in my own kitchen. When you click links here and make a purchase, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my Affiliate Link Policy here.
Have you seen the Twisted Ranch bottles at the grocery store? Twisted Ranch is a restaurant in St. Louis that has over 30 different ranch dressings. They launched four bottled ranch options available in nationwide. If you haven’t checked them out yet, you are seriously missing out. My store only carries the Garlic Smashed Buffalo and the Black Peppered Parmesan. Both sauces are fabulous and would make a beautiful addition to your kitchen. They are amazing on sandwiches, as a dip for fries or chicken strips, or really anywhere you’d want to use ranch dressing. Straight out of the bottle. We don’t judge around here.
If you can’t find specialty ranch or just don’t feel like it, any ranch dressing you can find will work for this recipe. Or you could probably make your own with a little minced garlic and buffalo sauce.
This recipe features Garlic Naan spread with the garlic buffalo ranch sauce. It’s then topped with delightful mac and cheese smothered with grated mozzarella and more garlic buffalo ranch. It’s bursting with flavor and works well as an appetizer or main course.
This recipe would be perfect for leftover mac and cheese. Layer it with the other ingredients for a fun new meal sure to impress.
Garlic Smashed Buffalo Mac and Cheese PizzaCourse: Appetizers, entreeCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Presenting Garlic Smashed Buffalo mac and cheese pizza. It’s the perfect marriage of mac and cheese, pizza, and flavorful garlicy buffalo ranch dressing.
- Mac and Cheese
16 oz pasta cooked according to package directions.
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
2 Cups whole milk
1 cup Extra Sharp Cheddar grated or chopped into small pieces.
3/4 cup Parmesan, grated or chopped into small pieces
salt to taste
- Other ingredients
Garlic naan bread
Twisted Ranch Garlic Smashed Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Prepare your pasta according to package directions.
- Prepare the sauce
- Preheat your milk in the microwave for 45 seconds – just enough to take the chill out of it.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat and let it heat until it becomes foamy.
- Mix in flour. Cook it for a minute while stirring constantly
- Slowly add warmed milk to the butter mixture 1/4 cup at a time. Whisk it continually until combined.
- Once all of the milk is added, cook it for a minute or two while stirring it. Do not let it boil.
The sauce is ready for the cheese when you rub a small amount between your fingers and it feels silky.
- Remove from heat and stir in your cheese until it’s melted and mixed into the sauce.
- Once the cheese is incorporated, use a cooked noodle to taste your sauce. If it doesn’t taste cheesy enough try adding a little salt to bring out the flavor.
- Combine your ingredients
- Toast your naan for three minutes.
- Combine your cheese sauce and pasta.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of buffalo garlic ranch across the naan.
- Top pizza sauce with a generous helping of mac and cheese
- Cover pizza with a generous helping of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for five minutes. Switch your oven to broil
- Broil for 3 minutes, or until the cheese is browned.
- Drizzle extra buffalo ranch across the top of your pizza.
- Allow to cool and serve.